eClerx is a fast growing company and this expansion creates multiple pathways for employees to progress.
Depending on your professional interests and background, it is possible to draw up a career plan from the entry level to mid and senior management roles. There is also the option of moves within a career track that can add challenges and career satisfaction.
Your career path at eClerx will be a reflection of your goals and decisions about your professional development. The firm plays a supporting role putting effective processes and systems in place to enhance and guide your career decisions.
Broad domains in which you could carve out your own path are Financial Services, Digital, Human Resources, Administration, Corporate Finance Software and Network Services.
We have been selected by multiple broker dealer institutions as a strategic partner to deliver outsourcing and consulting services and today support the front office, operations, business management and product control functions of many of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions. Our offerings span multiple product types, including credit, rates, equity, FX, commodities, cash securities, and loans and we support broker dealers, prime brokers, asset managers, reinsurers, wealth managers, and hedge funds.
We support multi-channel commerce operations and the next generation of customer experience for a stable set of global clients in need of enterprise-class Digital Solutions. We help clients undertaking large commerce transformation projects and also bring our program management and improvement competencies to bear through ongoing managed support services.
- Trainee Analyst (TA): The TA role is an entry level position, TAs work on a client engagement as part of a team
- Analyst: Core to the firm’s execution capabilities, Analysts apply a broad range of domain knowledge and process skills to identify, analyze, and resolve complex issues core to our client’s strategic and operating success
- Senior Analyst (SA): Encouraged to coach less experienced Analysts, Senior Analysts have significant process / technical expertise and often assist their team lead (Associate Process Manager) in synthesizing recommendations for the client and building out presentations for monthly / quarterly business reviews with the client
- Associate Process Manager (APM): APMs are the first line of management and are responsible for day-to-day execution and delivery within timelines with expected accuracy. APMs are recognized for their domain expertise and are responsible for developing a talented group of Trainee Analysts, Analysts, and Senior Analysts
- Process Manager (PM): Managing a client relationship to exceed the client’s expectations, PMs apply a broad toolkit of analytical skills and people management capabilities to build the firm’s knowledge assets. This is also the level at which many MBA graduates are selected from b-schools
- Senior Process Manager (SPM): As co-owners (with the account management team) of each engagement, SPMs have the ability to keep one eye on the larger picture and the other on the finer details – SPMs demonstrate ‘consulting’ capabilities
- Associate Program Manager (APGM): APgMs accrue exposure to a diverse set of domains and project roles; APgMs have broad functional and general management skills and support the career development of Associate Process Managers, Process Managers, and Senior Process Managers
- Program Manager (PGM): Splitting their time across multiple engagements for a client, PGMs own client problems. By working closely with the client and eClerx’s onshore managers to continually refine the problem, and by supporting the team in executing the various processes, PGMs ensure the engagement stays on course and is aligned to deliver value to the client
- Associate Principal (AP): Equipped with advanced university degrees (often in management), APs manage multiple portfolios of complex processes for one or more key accounts and have P&L responsibilities. As the firm’s future leaders, APs have a seat and a voice at the leadership table
- Principals: With a proven track record of leadership, Principals are responsible for overall delivery of multiple programs for multiple clients. Addressing CXO-level issues, Principals work closely with enterprise clients to develop a 360-degree understanding of competitive issues, craft strategies for change, and garner clients’ buy-in to strategic solutions
Whether you’re a fresh graduate just beginning your career with us as a Trainee Analyst, a manager looking to take on new challenges, or an experienced senior executive on a leadership track, our world-class learning solutions will equip you with the education and knowledge you need to progress in your career at eClerx.
Our culture of continuous learning enables employees to develop their personal capabilities and achieve their full potential. We invest in your advanced education, provide access to senior colleagues and give you the opportunities to work with talented, committed people, challenge your boundaries, and grow.