The Board of Directors of the company at its meeting held on May 23, 2018, which commenced at 1:45 p.m. and concluded at 4:20 p.m., inter-alia, unanimously transacted the following business(s):
- Approved Standalone and Consolidated Audited Financial Results along with annexures, schedules and report(s) thereon / thereto for the quarter / financial year/ period ended on March 31, 2018. The audited financial results so taken on record are attached for your information and record along with requisite auditors’ report and declaration on unmodified opinion on auditors’ report with respect to audited financial results (Standalone and Consolidated) of the company for the quarter / financial year / period ended March 31, 2018.
- Recommended the dividend of Re. 1/- (Rupee One Only) per equity share of Rs. 10/- each for the year 2017-18. The dividend, if approved by shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting, will be paid after Wednesday, August 29, 2018, but within the statutory time limit of 30 days, to the shareholders whose name appears on the register of members of the company as per the book closure fixed for the purpose.
- Resolved to seek shareholders’ approval, for appointment of a Director in place of Anjan Malik, [DIN: 01698542], who retires by rotation and being eligible, offers himself for re-appointment.
- Resolved to convene the Eighteenth Annual General Meeting of the company, on Wednesday, August 29, 2018, and approved the AGM notice and related documents.
- Resolved to fix up the book closure from Thursday, August 23, 2018 to Wednesday, August 29, 2018 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of the AGM and dividend.
In addition to this the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the company granted 383,720 options to the employees of the company and employees of the subsidiary(ies) of the company under ESOP 2015 Scheme / Plan at an exercise price of Rs. 1320.95/- per option.