Organizations looking to implement a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution are often faced with two options: attempting to pick the right product and learn how to use it themselves or finding an implementation partner who can help them get off the ground quickly.
This article will explore what makes a good implementation partner and why they’re so valuable for organizations considering automating their processes.
Mark Rubin, program manager who serves as an onshore technology lead and manages eClerx’s partnerships, explained that when working with industry-leading RPA implementation partners such as eClerx, implementation offerings come in many forms.
“We have a sizable data management team that can do everything from data lineage and stewardship to data analytics and visualization,” Rubin said before adding, “We offer custom software development in a host of languages. Robotics process automation is a specialty of ours and goes hand-in-hand with our process optimization work. We support third-party software platforms with implementations and help desks. And we have the skillsets to staff project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance engineers.”
Regarding why companies should consider hiring an implementation partner, Rubin explained that there are a variety of reasons.
“Perhaps it’s a new skillset that the firm does not yet have in-house,” Rubin noted. “Many firms are looking for additional staff in low-cost locations, or they want the flexibility of variable staffing to shrink and grow as needs dictate. Many times stakeholders have seen the technology work of eClerx at a previous employer. They would like the same level of service, functionality, and expertise in their new role.”
When considering your RPA objectives and how you might achieve them, it’s essential to consider the value of an implementation partner.
- An experienced RPA implementation partner can help you achieve your strategic RPA goals in a shorter time frame than if you were to approach this initiative in-house.
- They’ll also save you money by helping you avoid costly mistakes during your initial RPA project phases, such as building the wrong automation workflows or not having enough training resources available for employees when needed.
- By providing ongoing support through each stage of your RPA journey, an implementation partner will help ensure that any glitches are fixed immediately so they don’t impact other projects.
By working with a trusted RPA implementation partner, you are utilizing their knowledge and experience in bringing companies from zero to hero with automation.
An implementation partner like eClerx can match your unique challenges with the right automation solution. They will also teach your team how to use the software that was chosen for your organization.
As a trusted partner, they will understand your unique challenges and have a deep knowledge of the various RPA technologies available today. More importantly, they will be best suited to match those technologies to your specific requirements.
A good RPA implementation partner knows that technology alone cannot solve every business problem—their expertise lies in understanding how an automated process will impact your business’s overall workflow and culture. A successful integration requires careful planning and attention to detail; any errors could lead to unexpected costs or missed opportunities in terms of time savings or revenue generation.
While many vendors offer RPA software, choosing one with no experience with such complex projects can be logistically and financially risky (a common mistake made by first-time adopters). Choosing an experienced provider means you’ll more likely hit all your goals when it comes time for implementation.
Additionally, an exemplary implementation partner should also provide training on the RPA platform itself so that less experienced team members can start building out processes independently under the guidance of experts. This ensures that once the partnership ends, your company can continue to grow its automation initiatives without additional help, which is critical to sustaining long-term business value.
The best teams will have experience implementing various automation tools, including RPA. The more you know which options are available, the better equipped you will be to decide on an implementation partner.
An implementation partner can help you through every aspect of your RPA project, from identifying opportunities for automation to a full-scale rollout across the entire organization–saving organizations significant time and money.
The benefits of including an implementation partner in your RPA project include the following:
- Identifying opportunities to automate processes that are already manual, tedious, or error-prone. For example, suppose you’re looking into automating a process but aren’t sure which one(s) should be automated first. In that case, an implementation partner, such as eClerx, can help you make that decision based on their knowledge of how your business operates and where it has room for improvement.
- Building out processes that were never created with automation in mind before. Here’s an example: suppose there’s a task or process you would like to automate but don’t know where to begin with building out the appropriate software code. In that case, an implementation partner, such as eClerx, can assist with this step by creating scripts based on their understanding of how your company works and any existing data sets available from legacy systems (if applicable).
RPA can be a powerful tool to help any organization, regardless of size or industry. Many factors are at play when deciding whether or not implementing RPA is right for your organization. However, the benefits of implementing RPA can help take your organization to the next level of success. For more information about RPA implementation services, contact us today!